Three things about me:
(I’m going to try writing three things I didn’t write two posts ago…)
- I sometimes look after a golden Labrador/retriever called Bella
- have taught myself how to play various Shawn Mendes songs on the piano (dedication is key, people!)
- I had a blog before this one called ‘Incomparable’
1. What’s your favorite desert?
2. How many siblings do you have?
I have eight siblings! Six brothers and two sisters.
3. What’s your favourite childhood memory?
When I was four, my family lived with three others in a mansion in Sydney. I had so many great times there!
4. Who’s your favourite singer?
I really Love Ed Sheeran as well though!
5. When did you last go to the cinemas?
Last month. I watched Spiderman Homecoming. (My Favourite movie!)
6. What is your favorite thing about school (or homeschool)?
I homeschool, so my favourite this is the free time we get.
7. What is your most listened to song?
For some odd reason ITunes isn’t showing me my actual most listened too song. It is telling me that recently the song I have listened to the most is: ‘Not about Angels’ by Birdy.
8. Who is your role model in the blogging community
I try to only have one role model (Jesus) recently there has been a blogger and author I discovered, Livy Jarmusch. She is such a devoted christian writer!
Share 3 of your favourite posts: I don’t pick favourites, because everyone writes amazing posts that make my day!
My questions for you!
1. If there was one person you got the privilege to meet, who would it be?
2. What would you say is one of you hidden talents?
3. Would you rather only be able to whisper everything, or only be able to shout everything?
4. If you were given the choice to have a free Phone or Computer which would you choose?
5. You are stuck on a lone island in the middle of the ocean, what four essentials would you take?
6. What is your favourite subject?
7. What was the last movie you watched?
I am not going to nominate anyone, but if you feel like you would love to answer my amazing questions… then feel free!
H. G. Reilly
“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.”