I have been nominated for The Benevolent Blog Award!
Phoenix nominated me, Thank you so much!
- Thank the nominator
- Answer 15 Questions given
- Display the benevolent blog award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- Nominate at least 10 people
Here are the questions:
- What are your writing goals for 2017?
My goals are to write two novels and a few short stories (one novel is already written) and to publish at least one of the novels… If I can pick up the courage to ask my parents. They’ll probably say yes but anyways.
- Did you accomplish any goals you had in 2016?
I don’t think I had many goals and If I did they probably weren’t accomplished.
- What was the worst thing that’s ever happened to you when writing?
The worst thing that could ever happen is when you have written those two dreadful words… THE END! I love writing and once you’ve started writing about a character your learn to love them and you just can’t let them go… it’s hard.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
My favorite thing would have to be seeing peoples comments. Good and bad they show me what people think, and some people mightn’t agree with me, but I just love seeing peoples thoughts on my writing.
- How often do you write?
As often as I can, blogging wise not as often as I could, but novel writing wise probably every day.
- What is your favorite writing quote?
Anne Frank is one of those very inspirational people to me, she was amazing and courageous and this truly shows my life as a writer.
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Extrovert to the bone, I am a social butterfly who will not stop talking… unless i’m hungry. Be careful I may take your cookies!
- What’s your favorite thing about spring?
I love the blooming flowers, and the morning glow on the grass.
- What religion do you believe in? (Christianity, Catholic, Etc.)
I am christian, my branch is Anglican.
- Do you listen to music while writing?
Oh yes, I find it actually sometimes helpful when i’m stuck trying to figure a part of the story out. That and it’s better than listening to eight siblings being loud.
- What is your favorite school subject?
I enjoy History and English
- If you could do any job you wanted, what would it be?
Author, I also love drama so I used to want to be an actress… but alas 😉
- If you could travel to any country in the world, where would you go?
Greece, Canada and United Kingdom
- How many languages do you speak?
I speak English, I’ve learnt Latin, and I have sorta learnt French, I know a bit of sign language as well. so maybe 4.
- Do you play any instruments?
I play the piano and have been for about nine years, I also play the guitar which I learnt yesterday, but because I have been doing piano (the hardest instrument to learn) for so long and I’m not half so bad at it I picked up the guitar too easy.
You don’t need to do this if you don’t want to, I found it really fun though!
Thanks for reading guys!
H. G. Reilly